Friday, October 22, 2010

China & Birthdays!

Did I mention that Drew and I went to Hong Kong and Macau? I wish we could have spent more time in Hong Kong!  We were working in Macau all week!

Our trip to Hong Kong and Macau :)

25 pictures
Click here to view these pictures larger


I will be going to a surprise birthday party this weekend... cannot tell you who :) BC it might be you! It will be so much fun to see my SIL (sister in law), she is bringing her crazy pups, Zuri and Trixi (below). I am sure of it that Della will sleep in the car ride home!



My youngest sisters birthday is MONDAY! The big 16!! I cannot believe it! My little J is growing up so fast! I makes me feel old... lol not really but I like to pretend. That is Josie below!



Maybe, I will finish one pair of socks this weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment