Thursday, October 21, 2010

Working on a million projects

This is what I have been working on........

I took these to Hong Kong with me



But never got a chance to finish bc I was so busy working! And watching a michael jackson/ michael jordan signed basketball auction for $300k! OMG
http://backporch.fanhouse.com/2010/10/12/basketball-signed-by-michaels-jordan-jackson-fetches-294k/

Anyways, I have many projects for christmas! I hope that I will be able to get them all done!

  • Christmas Socks
  • Penis Chapstick Holder
  •  New Hat and Scarf
  • Cowl and the jade necklace we had made in Hong Kong
  • cashmere scarf and the pearl earrings I had made for her in Hong Kong


Did I mention that:




Speaking of Hong Kong! I got many new bags! Here is my cat Mousey enjoying my Marc Jacobs:

No comments:

Post a Comment